Guys work out every other muscle group in their bodies. Why not train the muscles that help you perform in the bedroom? These muscles are called the pelvic muscles, and they support and control the penis.
The pelvic muscles are weak, to begin with, and get even weaker as we age. Weak pelvic muscles can result in erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, poor ejaculatory force, and incontinence. All of these conditions are common, often preventable, and even reversible.
Do you want better performance? Searching for ways to boost and strengthen your sexual health? We have the answer.
Start today. Achieve long-term lasting results. No physician appointment needed. In the privacy of your home, you can greatly improve the muscles that allow you to achieve your full sexual potential. Less than 10 minutes a day, 3 days a week, the Private Gym's expertly designed pelvic muscle fitness program, can help you:
As men, why don't we take better care of our penises and sexual health? Seriously, we work out hard in the gym, struggle to stay in shape, try to minimize health risk factors, reduce stress, and take vitamins and supplements. Why? Because we want to look good for ourselves and for our partners. But what do we do to maintain our sex drive? Are we really ready for sexual activity? How do we ensure our equipment in the best working order? Frankly, what do we do to take care of our penis? For most guys, the answer is nothing.
Doing nothing can and will lead to diminished performance, reduced drive, and erectile dysfunction, and even impotency. Constant inactivity and lack of focus will only make matters worse, causing many guys to shy away from physical activity. Not using your penis can result in disuse atrophy. That's right? If you don't use it, you can lose it. Lack of sex can not only make erectile dysfunction worse, but it can also result in penile shrinkage. It is true! Your penis can and will shrink with age if it is not used on a regular basis.
The good news? You can dramatically improve sexual health, prevent and reverse erectile dysfunction, improve penile blood flow, and stop the number one most common male disorder, PE! The Private Gym's revolutionary pelvic muscle exercise program produces the results you're looking for.
The male pelvic muscles play a critical role in sexual performance. This small but important muscle system is responsible for creating and maintaining erections, supporting the bladder and prostate, ensuring strong blood flow, and producing orgasms and ejaculation.
Weak pelvic muscles can result in erectile dysfunction, diminished bedroom performance, low drive, incontinence, and poor prostate health.
Further making matters worse, as we continue to get older, our hormone levels decrease, our pelvic muscles weaken even further, and our sexual satisfaction can be adversely affected. No more mind-blowing orgasms. Gone are the days of explosive orgasms and forceful ejaculations.
But does it have to stay this way? No. Not for many guys. You can take control.
As with all things in life, it is important to understand what is causing the problem before you can find the solution.
For example, if you were having problems breathing or walking, you would consult a professional immediately. Yet, when it comes to sexual dysfunction, many of us are completely fine allowing problems to persist.
The same needs to be true for all other aspects of your body. If you are suffering from low sexual desire and poor bedroom performance, there could be a simple explanation. Get proactive and search for help!
And not all solutions require medication. For example, many guys can overcome the number one male sexual issue, premature ejaculation, without the need for medication.
And, while all of these conditions can play a role in diminishing your activity in the bedroom, it is important not to give up or get frustrated. Educate yourself about what you can do to take control.
For example, prostate cancer surgery and its associated treatments affect millions of men. Its side effects are one of the leading causes of erectile dysfunction. But there are many things you can do to minimize and reverse them.
What are some of the other common problems and reasons for them? Here are just a few:
• Low Sex Drive: Serious heart and cardiac issues can lower sexual desire. Diabetes, thyroid complications, and cancer are also notorious for sucking away libido.
• Painful Sex: For some women (and men), sex is a painful activity. It does not always have to be the case. Even if you suffer from Endometriosis or other nerve-related issues, there are several ways to lower the pain or even remove it entirely. In some cases, making sex more pleasurable can be as simple as using the right lubrication.
• Low Libido: Unable to maintain your erections because you are simply not excited to have sex? Do you find yourself, "not in the mood?" There are many reasons for low libido. There are many questions to ask yourself and explore with your physician. Has anything recently changed in your daily routine? Are you taking new medications? Do you currently have anxiety or depression? Medications to treat these conditions often lower your sexual desire.
At The Private Gym, our goal is to help you find the answers. Our mission is to improve male sexual health and wellness. While we may not be able to diagnose the underlying problem, we want to encourage you to find the help you need.
We've assembled a world-class team of medical experts and health professionals to help bring you the best products on the planet to improve male sexual performance, enhance sexual health, and reduce erectile dysfunction and PE.
We want you to enjoy sex again. We want you to be confident. We want to help you make sexual health a priority.
Start today! Watch the following video to see how you can benefit from The Private Gym:
There's nothing worse than bad sex. Well, there are some things worse, but bad sex is pretty awful. What's worse is being afraid to have sex because you are having trouble performing. Not being able to get or maintain a rigid erection, ejaculating too fast to enjoy the moment for you or your partner, or being so nervous, your penis won't do what it needs to do. These are all real conditions, and they can be prevented and reversed.
Erectile dysfunction is a real thing. It's safe to say that being unable to get an erection, lower testosterone levels, or having a low libido could cripple your relationships and lower your quality of life. PE is debilitating. And performance anxiety can become a problem that spirals out of control.
The Private Gym's expertly designed pelvic muscle exercise program is clinically proven to help prevent and reverse these conditions. Our team conducted a comprehensive, four-month clinical trial. Study participants, across all age groups, showed improved erectile strength and rigidity, orgasm intensity, ejaculatory control, and force, as well as greater confidence in sexual performance. Check out the results for yourself:
What else can you do to help improve your sex life, reduce sexual dysfunction, and improve performance? Here are a few things to consider:
1. Make Sex A Priority: If you always treat sex as a secondary activity, it will always feel like a secondary activity. If you are attracted to your partner and you want to have mind-blowing sex, you should look forward to it and schedule it with your partner. Scheduling hookups may seem like it isn't in the "spur of the moment", but what you lose in spontaneity you gain in making sex feel like an important activity.
2. Be Yourself: Social media has changed how we view ourselves and each other. And it's not always positive. We're constantly confronted by unrealistic body image expectations. We're continually shown how relationships "should" be in a "perfect" world. The impact can be significant. Sex can become daunting if you begin to view yourself as less attractive or fixate on a physical 'imperfection'. Don't let the media or others dictate who you are. Stay true to yourself.
3. Communicate: Sex is all about being mentally connected to your partner. Communication is key in any relationship, and it is especially important during sex. Understanding each other, what they like and dislike, and talking about it openly is critical to healthy sex life. If you are unable to communicate? Seek help. Consider working with a professional sex therapist.
4. Lube Up: The world’s best performing race cars require the highest-grade lubricants to ensure peak performance. The same is true when it comes to performance in the bedroom. Exceptional lubrication not only heightens sensitivity and reduces unpleasant friction, but it also maximizes performance. It also reduces the drag of your hand or sex toy against the sensitive skin of a woman’s vulva, clitoris, and vagina, so you can glide your fingers across these nerve-rich areas smoothly. The same applies to the penis. Premium lubrication enhances the sensitivity of skin against the head and shaft of the penis, making sex and masturbation so much better.Whether you plan to go all night long, make quick passionate love, or just want to have fun together or by yourself, high-quality lubrication can help make the most out of any experience.
5. Train for the Bedroom: If you want to have mind-blowing sex for hours, you definitely need the stamina and physical health that is required for that much sexual activity. How often are you leaving the house for a run? Are you working out? Do you have a healthy heart rate and normal blood pressure? Focusing on your overall health is the first step in getting ready to improve your sexual performance. At the same time, you can also strengthen the muscles that control your sexual function. These muscles are the pelvic muscles. Unfortunately for men, they are weak to begin with and get weaker with age, resulting in soft erections, premature ejaculation, and reduced sexual performance. When strengthened properly, they create stronger, harder, and longer-lasting erections. Even better, when dramatically strengthened, the pelvic muscles can give you superior control, incredibly rigid erections, and significantly improve time-to-ejaculation.
6. Sleep Well Before You Sleep Together: Good sleep improves your body, mental health, and general well-being. This is because your internal clock is responsible for hormone secretions, testosterone, and cognitive function. When it comes to your sex life, all three of these are very important. Without good sleep, your body won't release sex hormones that get you in the mood for your partner. With lower levels of testosterone, you have a much higher likelihood of having sexual dysfunction and lack of sexual desires. Without good cognitive function, you will be struggling throughout the entire day and instead of wanting to have sex, you will want to go right back to sleep the second you hit the bed.
7. Natural Supplements: Sexual supplements have gotten a bad rep in recent years with every product claiming they can make you "have sex for hours with this one pill". Unfortunately, there aren't pills that can make you a sexual master overnight, but there are several remedies that have stood the test of time that may improve your sex dramatically. High-quality supplements can improve blood flow to the penis, support higher levels of testosterone, and help reduce sexual dysfunction. L-Arginine is one of the few remedies that come with medically reviewed studies backing up its ambitious claims. Other herbs that can improve your sexual function are herbs that increase the levels of nitric oxide. Here are some of the best supplements for men on the market.
8. Masturbate: Before you try any of the above solutions, we highly recommend that you masturbate and focus on what truly satisfies you sexually. For guys, try to masturbate without porn and instead focus on what sensations turn you on. In general, once you have a clearer understanding of what exactly turns you on you can be more vocal and help your partner stimulate you in the best way possible. (Here are some great tips on learning how to masturbate the right way.)
9. Reconnect: Sometimes the health of your relationship needs to be fixed before the health of your sex life. Take time out of your week to go back to the place where you had your first date. Write a silly letter and remind them that you are thinking about them. Reminisce about what made you so attracted to the other person and then tell them. Sometimes men and women will assume that the relationship can be fixed through better sex. They don't consider that perhaps sex is bad because the relationship needs work first. Remind yourself about how wonderful your partner is, and you may find your libido naturally find it's way back into the relationship. With all of this information, it can be easy to feel overwhelmed. Although it can be difficult to implement all of these solutions at once, you can pinpoint where you are weakest and start adopting new lifestyle changes today.