Good products often improve over time. Companies committed to making good products foster an open dialogue with their customers, listen to what they have to say, and make changes based on customer feedback.
At the Private Gym, we make every effort to communicate with our customers. We encourage customers to email us with any questions, concerns, or suggestions. I also speak with our customers every day on the phone.
Why do we do this? Because we are committed to helping men improve their sexual health and performance. For this reason, we must continually interact with our customers. We want to hear everything they have to say. We need to know what is working, what isn’t, if there are any areas of confusion, and how to improve the program.
We recently surveyed thousands of men using the Private Gym programs. I personally conducted more than 100 telephone interviews with customers, whose ages ranged from 25 to 76, with the largest number of men between 40-55.
We’ve received wonderful feedback - truly heartwarming stories from so many men that experienced life-changing results from the program. Others, however, expressed frustration, provided constructive criticism, and gave us suggestions for improvement.
So how were we doing? Overall, customers believe the program is working and is effective. Here are several of the key stats:
We also learned that there are improvements to be made. The following are the most common questions and concerns from our customers:
Several customers wanted to better understand how to make the transition from Basic Training to Resistance Training and using the Private Gym’s resistance ring and magnetic weights. Specifically, some men struggle to maintain a strong enough erection to lift the resistance ring the number of times suggested in the program. While we are working to better explain this in the next update to the program, let me touch on this here.
As with any structured exercise program, some people respond more quickly or less quickly than others. Everyone’s bodies are different. If you reach the end of Basic Training week four and are not achieving an erection rigid enough to fully support the resistance ring or your erection dissipates before you are able to perform the suggested number of lifts - do not become discouraged. Try the following:
1. Make sure you are stimulating yourself while performing the exercises. Attempt to achieve an erection or partial erection while doing even the Basic Training exercises. When you are erect - or even partially erect - the pelvic muscles are engaged, and it is easier to ensure that you are properly isolating them.
2. Use something stimulating. We highly recommend the Viberect X2 male stimulation device. It is safe, all natural, and produces a very rigid erection. It’s also very enjoyable!
3. Watch something stimulating. Many men open a separate window on their computer with stimulating images or videos that they watch simultaneously while doing the program.
4. Use lubrication. It helps keep you stimulated. Silicone lubricants, such Wet Silicone Lubricant can be purchased at any drug store. Why silicone? It doesn’t absorb into the skin easily and creates a long-lasting, slick barrier that enhances contact with the penis. The Private Gym’s resistance ring is compatible with all body-safe lubricants.
5. Try spotting yourself. Just like you would do in the gym, if you’re unable to fully lift the resistance ring, place your hand under the ring and gently lift it while deeply squeezing your pelvic muscles. Even though you are partially supporting the weight, your pelvic muscles are having resistance placed against them and will begin to strengthen further.
6. Don’t get discouraged. Take the program at your own pace. If you aren’t ready to move to Resistance Training, repeat Basic Training Week 4.
7. If you are still experiencing challenges, contact us and we will set up a time to talk with you directly.
The Private Gym program is never really finished - it is designed to last a lifetime. Many customers want to better understand what happens when they finish the last week of the Private Gym program. When you reach week eight, the program isn’t over.
You simply continue with week eight as your maintenance exercise. We developed this training tips video to help answer these questions. You can also continue to gain greater strengthen by adding additional weights - which leads us to our next suggestion.
Many of our customers told us that they wanted to add more weight to the resistance ring. They experienced significant gains in pelvic muscle strength and wanted to go further. Within several weeks, we produced the additional weights and they are now available at the Private Gym online store. Order Private Gym Add On Weights
When you purchase the Private Gym through our website, our system automatically generates an account and temporary password for you, providing you streaming online access to all the training videos. However, when you purchase the program on Amazon, we have a slightly different process. We’ve now included a card in every box that provides instructions to access the online training videos. If you don’t have access to the online streaming training videos, please contact us and we will get you set up right away!
The short answer is . . . it depends. Just like other skeletal muscles, your pelvic muscles have memory. When you stop exercising them, they will atrophy. However, when you begin exercising them again, they will return to their stronger state much faster than if you had never strengthened them in the first place. In the case of the Private Gym, if you stop using the program after the second or third week, it may make sense to start over with week one. However, if you stop after week four or beyond, you most likely can skip the first several weeks and start back at week four or five and continue to build your strength back.
The Private Gym program is designed to continue to use over the course of your life. Whether you are 25 or 75, it is never too early or too late to strengthen your pelvic muscles.
On behalf of all of us at the Private Gym, thank you for continuing to provide us with your suggestions and feedback. Please contact us anytime.
David Mandell President & CEO, The Private Gym