This page includes comprehensive instructions, a weekly plan, and a list of all program components.
First, ensure you have all the program components before you begin. Then review the schedule so you know when to perform the program each day. Next, set up your Private Gym account and check how to use each program element. Finally, follow the steps for at least four weeks to assess how you respond to each part of the program.
After this initial period, you may make adjustments to optimize your program. However, if you adversely react to any part of it, please stop using that component immediately and contact our coaches.
(1) Private Gym Basic Training Program (Online)
(2) PosTVac MVP700 Penis Pump
(3) Bathmate Barbarian Power Ring
(4) VitaFLUX Natural Supplement for Male Sexual Health
(5) Male Pelvic Fitness Book by Dr. Andrew Siegel
You can also download the PosTVac MVP700 user guide here.
The base schedule for the Quick Boost Erectile Dysfunction Program is on the weekly plan below.
This schedule requires that you take the VitaFLUX supplement twice daily. Use the PosTVac Pump up to six days/week in three 5-minute sets. Then, perform the Kegel exercise program sequence 3-4 times a week at any time of day. Remember to always rest one day in between Kegel workout sessions. You can pump and do Kegel exercises on the same day.
Before sexual activity, perform Kegel exercises to warm up your pelvic floor. Then use the PosTVac pump and the Power Ring to create or maintain erections.
If you would like advice on using or adjusting the program for your specific needs, please contact our coaches; we will help you make the necessary adjustments.
Follow the emailed instructions to log into your account on the Private Gym website. After logging in, click the "My Training Videos" button.
Then, before your first workout, watch the Intro Video. This video answers basic questions and gets you off to a good start.
Now you are ready to start the Kegel exercise program!
Each week you will steadily build pelvic muscle strength and control. As you progress through the program, your erections will get firmer, and your ejaculatory force and control will increase.
Note that you can take longer than a week on each "Week," if necessary. Only proceed to the next level once you can complete the existing Week comfortably and without excessive strain. Once you reach Week 4, keep it as your ongoing routine.
At that point, you may also upgrade to the Complete Training Program to unlock Weeks 5-8 and make further gains.
Begin taking your VitaFLUX supplement. Follow the instructions and take three capsules each morning and three at night, with or without food. It usually takes 3-6 weeks for effects to show, so please begin as soon as possible.
This program contains a 30-day supply. Refills are available here.
In this program, you will use your pump to exercise your penis several times per week, which helps improve blood flow and reverse penile shrinkage due to disuse atrophy.
The pumping routine includes pumping 3-4/times weekly in three five-minute sets with 1-2 minutes of rest between sets.
During these sessions, do not use the constriction rings. You can perform this pumping routine on the same day as your Kegel exercises, before or after, without concern.
Perform this pumping routine for at least 30 days or as long as it is beneficial.
This program also helps you achieve better erections during sexual activity. Following the steps below will increase your chances of attaining an erection sufficient for sexual activity with or without a partner.
A short set of Kegel exercises 15-30 minutes before sexual activity will warm up your pelvic floor and improve blood flow and erection quality. You may adjust this set based on how your body feels.
Perform one set of these three exercises with the same tempo used during the Basic Training Program:
• 3x Long Hard Flexes
• 20x Rapid Flexes
• 1x Hold (5-10 seconds)
When it is time for sexual activity, use your PosTVac Pump with constriction rings if you cannot achieve an erection unassisted. Then, if you lose your erection during sexual activity, you can use the pump again to restore your erection.
If you need help using your pump, follow our step-by-step guide.
Begin reading Male Pelvic Fitness, Optimizing Sexual and Urinary Health, as soon as possible.
The book outlines simple and practical lifestyle changes that will help you improve erectile function and overall sexual health.
Likewise, we recommend you read the articles we publish on our blog for helpful advice on optimizing your sexual health and performance.
• If you take large quantities of blood thinners or aspirin, consult your doctor before using the PosTVac MVP700 Penis Pump.
• If you have Sickle Cell Trait, Sickle Cell Disease, prolonged erections, or other diseases associated with changes in blood clotting, do not use the PosTVac MVP700 Penis Pump until consulting a doctor.
• Using the PosTVac MVP700 Penis Pump should not be painful or decrease sensation. Discontinue use or release air pressure immediately if this occurs.
• The PosTVac MVP700 Penis Pump may cause petechia - bruising or broken blood vessels below the skin's surface. This condition is common and usually heals within a week. Do not be alarmed if this occurs. You may continue to use a penis pump unless the petechia is severe. If petechia does not heal or worsens a week after appearing, please consult your doctor.
• Do not use Power Rings if you have a penile injury.
• If you have diabetes, cardiovascular disease, or a blood or nerve disease, consult your doctor before using a Power Ring.
• If you are on blood-thinning medication, consult your doctor before using a Power Ring.
• To prevent falling asleep while wearing a Power Ring, do not use it while taking medication that impacts your awareness or attention.
We are here to help you every step of the way!
If you need assistance with your program, please send us an email, and we will usually respond in less than 24 hours.