This page includes comprehensive instructions, a weekly plan, and a list of all program components.
First, ensure you have all the program components before you begin. Then review the schedule so you know when to perform the program each day. Next, set up your Private Gym account and check how to use each program element. Finally, follow the steps for at least four weeks to assess how you respond to each part of the program.
After this initial period, you may make adjustments to optimize your program. However, if you adversely react to any part of it, please stop using that component immediately and contact our coaches.
The base schedule for the Ultimate Erectile Dysfunction Program is on the weekly plan below.
This schedule requires that you take the AFFIRM supplement twice daily and the SupporT supplement once daily. Use the PosTVac Pump up to six days/week in three 5-minute sets. Then, perform the Kegel exercise program sequence 3-4 times a week at any time of day. Remember to always rest one day in between Kegel workout sessions. You can pump and do Kegel exercises on the same day.
Before sexual activity, perform Kegel exercises to warm up your pelvic floor. Then use the PosTVac pump, Viberect, and the Power Ring to create or maintain erections. Use plenty of Uberlube during partnered activity or when you use your Viberect.
If you would like advice on using or adjusting the program for your specific needs, please contact our coaches; we will help you make the necessary adjustments.
When you can comfortably complete Week 4 of the Basic Training Program, you can proceed to Weeks 5-8, known as Resistance Training. This portion of the program requires using resistance equipment - an erection is necessary to use the equipment.
If you cannot achieve an unassisted erection, use the Viberect to help trigger an erection and the Barbarian Power Ring to maintain it.
To use the Power Ring, stretch it with two hands and place it around the base of the penis. The ring should be as close to the body as possible to maximize results.
Leave the ring in place for up to 30 minutes, then take at least a 15-minute break before using it again.
The Viberect will help you trigger erections required during Weeks 5-8 of the program. To use the Viberect, remove the resistance equipment, but keep the Power Ring around the base of your penis. Then use the Viberect for 1-4 minutes or until you are erect enough to perform the exercises. Continue to use the Viberect as much as needed during the Kegel exercises to complete all three sets.
When you complete all three sets of the Kegel exercise program, it is OK to bring yourself to orgasm after removing the resistance equipment.
You can keep the Power Ring in place until after the workout session is complete or after you reach orgasm. But when removing the Power Ring, use two hands, with the opposite motion used when engaging it.
In this program, you will use your pump to exercise your penis several times per week, which helps improve blood flow and reverse penile shrinkage due to disuse atrophy.
The pumping routine includes pumping 3-4/times weekly in three five-minute sets with 1-2 minutes of rest between sets.
During these sessions, do not use the constriction rings. You can perform this pumping routine on the same day as your Kegel exercises, before or after, without concern.
Perform this pumping routine for at least 30 days or as long as it is beneficial.
Sexual Activity Routine
This program also helps you achieve better erections during sexual activity. The steps below will increase your chances of attaining an erection sufficient for sexual activity with or without a partner.
When it is time for sexual activity, use your PosTVac Pump with constriction rings if you cannot achieve an erection unassisted. Also, use plenty of Uberlube to maintain your erection and increase sensation.
Begin reading Male Pelvic Fitness, Optimizing Sexual and Urinary Health, as soon as possible.
The book outlines simple and practical lifestyle changes that will help you improve erectile function and overall sexual health.
Likewise, we recommend you read the articles we publish on our blog for helpful advice on optimizing your sexual health and performance.
• Viberect use by men with spinal cord injuries carries the risk of Autonomic Dysreflexia.
• If you take large quantities of blood thinners or aspirin, consult your doctor before using the PosTVac 3000 Penis Pump.
• If you have Sickle Cell Trait, Sickle Cell Disease, prolonged erections, or other diseases associated with changes in blood clotting, do not use the PosTVac 3000 Penis Pump until consulting a doctor.
• Using the PosTVac 3000 Penis Pump should not be painful or decrease sensation. Discontinue use or release air pressure immediately if this occurs.
• The PosTVac 3000 Penis Pump may cause petechia - bruising or broken blood vessels below the skin's surface. This condition is common and usually heals within a week. Do not be alarmed if this occurs. You may continue to use a penis pump unless the petechia is severe. If petechia does not heal or worsens a week after appearing, please consult your doctor.
• Do not use Power Rings if you have a penile injury.
• If you have diabetes, cardiovascular disease, or a blood or nerve disease, consult your doctor before using a Power Ring.
• If you are on blood-thinning medication, consult your doctor before using a Power Ring.
• To prevent falling asleep while wearing a Power Ring, do not use it while taking medication that impacts your awareness or attention.
• Do not use Uberlube if you are trying to conceive.
• Do not use Uberlube if you or your partner are allergic to silicone.
• Avoid using Uberlube with devices made of silicone, including hard plastic silicone.
CONNECT WITH A PRIVATE GYM COACH
Send Us a Message 24/7/365
We are here to help you every step of the way!
If you need assistance with your program, please send us an email and we we will usually respond in less than 24 hours.